Our kitchen pretty much consists of a 70 qt cooler, a 2-burner camper stove, one pot, two pans, and some utensils. What can you eat with that? A lot!
- Every variation of a breakfast burrito you can imagine
- Gourmet oatmeal (add bananas, raisins, peanut butter)
- Turkey lettuce wrap/sandwich
- Spinach salad/wrap with beets, peppers, goat cheese, and nuts
- Chicken salad sandwiches (with pickles -or- grapes & pecans)
- Tortellini salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, Italian dressing
- Sandwiches of any kind really (we eat a lot of sandwiches)
- Fresh fruit
- Veggies and hummus
- Chips and salsa
- Salty snacks (we work out)
- Candy (we work out)
Dinner – this is where we get fancy and eat like royalty:
- Quinoa/couscous, veggies, sausage
- Seattle dogs!
- Taco Tuesday! (whenever we want)
- Macaroni and cheese
- Mashed potatoes, beef, steamed veggies smorgasbord
- Pasta with veggies and meat
- Taco salad
- Booze (sometimes this is a meal in and of itself for Colin)
Over one year in van life and loving it. Hiker, rock climber, novice mountain biker, and professional napper. Official “documenter” of our time with Vaniel. Favorite podcast: Stuff You Should Know.